We would like to reassure our audiences over the next couple of days that at present, all shows, films and live screenings are going ahead as planned.
If you have tickets booked for a show or film in the next couple of days, please rest assured that we will be in contact as soon as possible in the instance that we are forced to cancel or postpone a performance or screening.
We are monitoring the forecast carefully and will post on this article if the situation changes. We will also update our Facebook and Twitter pages with any changes if and when they happen.
2/3/18 at 16:30 - We can confirm that this evening's Corn Exchange Comedy Club will be going ahead as planned.
2/3/18 at 16:30 - We can confirm that tomorrow's Big Draw Along with Nick Sharratt will be going ahead as planned.
If the situation changes, we will call all bookers ASAP, and update this post.