Good Morning Youth Theatre participants,
Following the snow fall over the last few days, and with more expected this afternoon, we have taken the decision to postpone Youth Theatre this week. Our practitioners have to travel from other towns and villages and rather than wait until tomorrow morning, to see what impact the expected snow has, we thought it was best to make the decision now and let you know at the earliest opportunity.
We will therefore run an additional session in the summer term to make up for this session. We did look at extending the spring term by a week but that would mean running an extra session over Easter weekend and we thought some of you may already have made some plans.
We hope you’re all wrapped up warm whether you’re enjoying a sofa and duvet day or daring to brave the coldness with your sledge.
Charlotte, Tabitha, Josh, Georgie and Kelly
P.S. NT Connections rehearsals on Sunday are still going ahead as planned.