To help raise funds to ensure the future of our beautiful venue we are giving you
the chance to name a seat.
Naming a seat is a very personal way for you to support the Corn Exchange. Whether it’s in your own name, in memory of a loved one or as a gift for someone special - your donation will enable us to carry out our extensive programme of work, fulfilling our mission to offer high quality arts and entertainment to enhance the life of the local community. We believe passionately that the arts make a difference in peoples’ lives and we’re here to help make sure that’s a reality.
For a £300 donation (or 5 annual instalments of £65), you can select a seat in the Corn Exchange cinema. Each seat will have a headrest cover, embroidered with your chosen name or message (terms and conditions apply).
You’ll be invited to attend annual VIP cinema screenings to see your headrest cover in situ.
Please use the donation form below to Take a Seat. If you wish to name a specific seat, please call the Development Office to discuss available seating, which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Please note that naming a seat does not guarantee that you will be able to sit in this seat when booking film tickets. Full Terms and Conditions listed below.
Your generous donation will fund activities at the Corn Exchange and make a difference in helping us to carry out our extensive programme of work. Our audiences and the local community are at the heart of everything we do, and we would very much like to be able to continue making a positive difference to people’s lives through the arts in the future.
Terms and Conditions:
• Seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
• • Your chosen name and/or message can be up to a maximum of 40 characters . Corporate seats to include your business name with or without the company logo are available for £400.
• You will be sent a proof of your chosen name or message to sign, to confirm that you are happy with the spelling and layout.
• Named headrest covers will remain in situ for 5 years.
• VIP film screenings will take place once a year, for 5 years.
• Naming a seat does not guarantee the recipient will be able to choose this seat when booking film tickets, or provide any advanced booking privileges.