Live events and live broadcasts (including encores) are subject to a £1 booking fee when booked online or on the telephone. For films this will be 65p. This fee is capped at £6 in any one telephone transaction. Bookings made in person at the Box Office will be processed free of charge. Associates and Patrons are exempt from the Ticket Booking Fee. No fees are payable for any of our Get Involved programme.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of cancellation by the venue/promoter, in which case a refund to the full value of the tickets will be offered
- In the case of a sold-out show £1 per ticket will be payable on tickets returned for resale and exchange
- Postage £1.20 charge
- Only one discount per ticket and proof required to collect concession tickets
- Tickets for babies up to 18 months cost a £1 administration fee
- Where Family Tickets are advertised, at least 2 of the 4 ticket holders must be under-19
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Pushchairs and prams will not be permitted inside the auditorium
- Print at home tickets must be printed out and brought to the event, they will not be valid on a device such as a smartphone or tablet
- Some ticket prices include a contribution, of either £1 or 50p, to the investment fund levy. This is part of our agreed contractual arrangements with the visiting company.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust makes every possible effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up to date, but does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make amendments at any time and without prior notice.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust provides hypertext links to third party websites not affiliated with The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust for the convenience of users only. By linking to these websites The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust in no way endorses the contents, views or information held on such sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising, suffered as a result of using The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's website or hyperlinks provided to third party websites.
The Corn Exchange, Newbury will always store your personal details securely. We’ll use your details to provide the service that you have requested, and communicate with you in the way(s) that you have actively agreed to. Your data may also be used for analysis purposes, to help us provide the best service possible and to contact you about a booking you have made. We will never pass your details on to anyone else without your explicit consent. You are free to change your mind at any time by changing your contact preferences online, or by emailing email@example.com
If you wish to speak to anybody about these terms and conditions please phone our admin line (01635 582 666) between Monday and Friday during regular office hours (9am – 5pm) and we’ll ensure someone can speak to you.
All material published on The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 's website (unless stated otherwise), is the property of The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust and must not be copied or distributed for any commercial purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 's logo, graphics, website design and contents.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust permits the taking of copies of material published on its web pages for personal use only, by either copying to a data storage device or hard disk or by printing a copy, providing that the copyright notice is retained on each copy. Making alterations to any of the pages, or using content in any other work or publication, will be a direct breach of The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's copyright and may result in civil action.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's prior written permission must be obtained for any other use of material contained in its web pages.
© The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 2015