Live events and live broadcasts (including encores) are subject to a £1 booking fee when booked online or on the telephone. For films this will be 65p. This fee is capped at £6 in any one telephone transaction. Bookings made in person at the Box Office will be processed free of charge. Associates and Patrons are exempt from the Ticket Booking Fee. No fees are payable for any of our Get Involved programme.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of cancellation by the venue/promoter, in which case a refund to the full value of the tickets will be offered
- In the case of a sold-out show £1 per ticket will be payable on tickets returned for resale and exchange
- Postage £1.20 charge
- Only one discount per ticket and proof required to collect concession tickets
- Tickets for babies up to 18 months cost a £1 administration fee
- Where Family Tickets are advertised, at least 2 of the 4 ticket holders must be under-19
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Pushchairs and prams will not be permitted inside the auditorium
- Some ticket prices include a contribution, of either £1 or 50p, to the investment fund levy. This is part of our agreed contractual arrangements with the visiting company.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust makes every possible effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up to date, but does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make amendments at any time and without prior notice.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust provides hypertext links to third party websites not affiliated with The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust for the convenience of users only. By linking to these websites The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust in no way endorses the contents, views or information held on such sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising, suffered as a result of using The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's website or hyperlinks provided to third party websites.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust is committed to complying with The Data Protection Act (1998) and to upholding the principles of good information handling practice.
When processing your booking you will be asked for your name, address, telephone number (landline or mobile) and email address. We ask for this information for three purposes:
- To be able to contact you in the event of any changes to your booking which we feel is relevant – e.g. a cancelled performance, a significant change to the line-up, any pre-show information that enables a smoother/better visit, or a post-show email that includes evaluation questions to help us improve what we do and provide feedback to our funders.
- To use for our own marketing and fundraising purposes (e.g. audience segmentation, wealth screening etc.) so that our limited resources can be efficiently used.
- Where an email address is provided you will be automatically opted in to receive a bi-monthly (6 times a year) emails regarding our forthcoming events and activities.
You will be further asked if you would like to receive additional information from us, either by post or email. By selecting this option we’ll aim to keep you up to date with relevant information about our events and activities. The information we choose to send will be based on your booking history so that you only receive information that is likely to be of interest and we make the promise not to send information too regularly.
In addition, but only with your consent, we may pass on your details to other relevant arts organisations. This may be to a company where you have seen a performance of theirs or to a festival where you have bought tickets to attend their events. We will never pass your details without your permission and you can opt-in and opt-out of this whenever you wish by speaking with our Front of House team (0845 218 218 - calls will cost 2p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge).
If you wish to opt-out of any marketing or fundraising exercises please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and postcode with the subject line: Opt Out. With your email address, we will process your request within 5 working days and will ensure your data is excluded from either/both of these future exercises. Please ensure you are clear about whether you are opting out of fundraising or marketing activities (or both).
If you wish to speak to anybody about these terms and conditions please phone our admin line (01635 582 666) between Monday and Friday during regular office hours (9am – 5pm) and we’ll ensure someone can speak to you.
All material published on The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 's website (unless stated otherwise), is the property of The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust and must not be copied or distributed for any commercial purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 's logo, graphics, website design and contents.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust permits the taking of copies of material published on its web pages for personal use only, by either copying to a data storage device or hard disk or by printing a copy, providing that the copyright notice is retained on each copy. Making alterations to any of the pages, or using content in any other work or publication, will be a direct breach of The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's copyright and may result in civil action.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's prior written permission must be obtained for any other use of material contained in its web pages.
© The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 2015