From a fully accessible building to signed and audio-described performances, we are dedicated to making our venue and events accessible for everyone.
CORN EXCHANGE ACCESSIBILITY
- Flat entrance
- Lift on all floors
- Disabled drop-off point behind the theatre (Wharf Road)
- Disabled parking bays (Bear Lane Car Park)
- Guide dogs welcome
- Auditorium has an induction loop for the hearing impaired
- Our cinema has five headsets for use where audio description track is available
- Our cinema has an infrared hearing support system
NEW GREENHAM ARTS ACCESSIBILITY
- Ramp available on request (auditorium only)
- Guide Dogs welcome
- Disabled parking bays at front entrance of building
The Corn Exchange offers Disabled concession tickets (on performances where concession price is available) and Essential Companion tickets for performances at the Corn Exchange and New Greenham Arts. If you, or someone for whom you are booking tickets, qualify for the Disabled concession rate and/or the Essential Companion ticket, you will need to sign-up to the Access List in order to make bookings at this rate.
TALK TO US
We have created a dedicated e-mail address email@example.com to encourage more people to share their thoughts on access and tell us what we can do to make visiting us easier and more comfortable.
If there is any other assistance you require, please ask at the Box Office on 0845 5218 218, we are always happy to help.